- Zelena: "You should have a woman dress you more often."
- Rumple: "Actually I prefer when Belle undresses me."
- Rumple: "And then pushes me onto the bed."
- Rumple: "She's such a wild one."
- Rumple: "Personally, I think it's those books. Goodness knows what she's read."
When you grow up as a girl, the world tells you the things that you are supposed to be: emotional, loving, beautiful, wanted. And then when you are those things, the world tells you they are inferior: illogical, weak, vain, empty.